Theme Check的作者是Otto42, pross，目前有60,000+个有效安装。已经Tested with 5.2.6版本的wordpress。
The theme check plugin is an easy way to test your theme and make sure it’s up to spec with the latest theme review standards. With it, you can run all the same automated testing tools on your theme that WordPress.org uses for theme submissions.
The tests are run through a simple admin menu and all results are displayed at once. This is very handy for theme developers, or anybody looking to make sure that their theme supports the latest WordPress theme standards and practices.
How to enable trac formatting
The Theme Review team use this plugin while reviewing themes and copy/paste the output into trac tickets, the trac system has its own markup language.
To enable trac formatting in Theme-Check you need to define a couple of variables in wp-config.php:
TC_PRE and TC_POST are used as a ticket header and footer.
define( ‘TC_PRE’, ‘Theme Review:[[br]]
– Themes should be reviewed using “define(’WP_DEBUG’, true);” in wp-config.php[[br]]
– Themes should be reviewed using the test data from the Theme Checklists (TC)
define( ‘TC_POST’, ‘Feel free to make use of the contact details below if you have any questions,
comments, or feedback:[[br]]
* Leave a comment on this ticket[[br]]
* Send an email to the Theme Review email list[[br]]
* Use the #wordpress-themes IRC channel on Freenode.’ );
If either of these two vars are defined a new trac tickbox will appear next to the Check it! button.